The Downtown Snackdown saga continues! Instead of chicken sandwhiches, this time it's delectable burgers. 16 downtown restaurants are partaking in this all out battle Royale. Anita Begnaud, CEO of Lafayette Downtown Development Authority and Downtown Unlimited stopped by News15 at Noon virtually to spill the beans on the burger showdown.
Downtown Snackdown Saga Continues With All Out Burger Battle Royale
Posted: Nov 2, 2020 4:30 PM
- Downtown Snackdown Saga Continues With All Out Burger Battle Royale
- Here's what Burger King's new logo looks like
- Downtown Alive Schedule Revealed
- Lafayette Police Investigating Shooting on Rue Royale Street
- Lions Battle Sharks on Homecoming
- Downtown Lafayette Parking Meter Changes
- Say Cheese: Ragin’ Cajuns Burger Sure to Bring a Smile to Fans’ Faces
- An acquired taste? McDonald's China offers burger featuring Spam and crushed Oreos
- Get Your 'Mardi Gras Mambo' On With Burgersmith's King Cake Burger
- COVID-19 Compliance Enforcement Continues
Scroll for more content...