The Lafayette Parish School System announced that David Thibodaux STEM Magnet Academy will transition to virtual learning for all students effective Wednesday, November 18 with school reopening on November 30. The school will be closed to all students and the public, but staff will report to school to continue virtual education of students. "We want to implore our entire community to join us in helping slow the spread of this virus. Especially with flu season beginning, mitigation measures outside the school day and on weekends are extremely important. We want to remind everyone to wear masks, limit large gatherings, and be proactive in social distancing." More information for students will be provided by school administration.
The Lafayette Parish School System announced that David Thibodaux STEM Magnet Academy will transition to virtual learning for all students effective Wednesday, November 18.
Posted: Nov 17, 2020 3:01 PM
- David Thibodaux STEM Magnet Academy Begins Virtual Learning
- LPSS Offers Transportation Update for Magnet Academies
- Lafayette Parish School System Magnet Academy Applications Open November 9
- Unrestrained Thibodaux Man Dies in Terrebonne Parish Crash
- Rollover Crash Kills Thibodaux Man in Assumption Parish
- Southside High School Begins Virtual Learning
- Venus Soileau Named Virtual Learning Administrator of Lafayette Online Academy
- St. Landry Parish Students Begin Moving Into In-Person Learning with the Option to Attend SLP Virtual Learning Academy
- Schools Across Acadiana Switch to Virtual Learning
- LPSS Announces Virtual Learning December 21-22, 2020
Scroll for more content...