Acadia Parish –Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop I were notified of a two-vehicle crash on LA Highway 13, south of Wilder Road, in Acadia Parish at approximately 1:00 p.m. on October 15, 2020,. The crash took the life of 63-year-old Pauline Martha Faulk of Crowley. The initial investigation by State Police revealed Faulk was driving a 2002 Chevrolet Prism when she failed to yield to oncoming traffic as she entered LA 13 from a private lot. Faulk’s vehicle was struck on the driver’s door in southbound travel lane by a 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis. Faulk was restrained at the time of the crash but suffered fatal injuries. The driver of the Mercury was not injured and seatbelt usage was unknown. The driver of the Mercury did submit a breath sample which indicated no alcohol in his system. Impairment is not suspected to be a factor in the crash but toxicology samples were taken for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop I were notified of a two-vehicle crash on LA Highway 13, south of Wilder Road, in Acadia Parish.
Posted: Oct 15, 2020 4:58 PM
- Crowley Woman Dies in Two-Vehicle Crash in Acadia Parish
- Unrestrained Man Dies in Single-Vehicle Crash in Acadia Parish
- Two-Vehicle Crash in Acadia Parish Leaves Motorcyclist Dead
- Sandbags Locations for Acadia Parish
- Acadia Parish Daily Booking Report
- Acadia Parish Sheriff's Office Daily Booking Report
- Motorcyclist Succumbs to Injuries in Acadia Parish Crash
- Crime Stoppers of Acadia Parish Crime of the Week
- Acadia Parish Residents Urged to Stay in Place
Scroll for more content...