Nurse Practitioner JD Meche spoke with News15 about cardiovascular health.The Cardiovascular Institute of the South hosted free cardiovascular screenings as a part of national heart valve disease awareness day. Guests received a free EKG and other tests to check for underlying issues with the heart and blood flow. Results were reviewed on-site.
Crowley Offers Free Cardiovascular Screenings
Posted: Mar 2, 2021 9:20 AM
- Crowley Offers Free Cardiovascular Screenings
- Cardiovascular Institute of the South Celebrates 10th Anniversry of LGMC and Crowley Locations
- Crowley Gun Violence
- Ochsner Lafayette General to offer free stroke screenings
- Super 1 Foods Giving Away Free Ice at Crowley Location
- Crowley Police Investigating Shots Fired
- Road Closure Scheduled in Crowley
- Crowley Mayor Home from Hospital
- CIS Celebrates 38 Years of Cardiovascular Care
- Tim Monceaux Announces Moquito Spraying in Crowley
Scroll for more content...