Local Attorney, Alex Stanford, stopped by virtually to dicsuss how governemtn actions are measured legally.
Covid-19 Legal Questions: How Are Government Actions Measured Legally?
Posted: Aug 12, 2020 3:56 PM
- Covid-19 Legal Questions: How Are Government Actions Measured Legally?
- Legal Question: Absentee Ballot Vs. Mail In Ballot
- Gov. Edwards Takes Action in Court to Defend Life-Saving COVID-19 Mitigation Measures
- $8.7 Million for Civil Legal Aid Awarded by Louisiana Bar Foundation
- Acadiana’s Healthcare Leaders Issue Joint Statement on COVID-19 Action
- St. Landry Parish Sheriff Issues Information Regarding Governor’s Proclamation Regarding Covid-19 Mitigation Measures Including Mandatory Face Coverings
- Students question UL's online course fee
- Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
Scroll for more content...