The City of Scott has restored pressure within the water supply system above theminimum required level established by the Louisiana Administrative Code Sanitary Code. Water tested by the Louisiana Department of Health Office of Public Health is negative for coliform bacteria. Therefore the boil advisory released as a precautionary measure is now rescinded. The water is again safe for consumption.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
City of Scott Boil Advisory Lifted
Posted: Oct 23, 2020 2:04 PM
Updated: Oct 23, 2020 2:06 PM
- City of Scott Boil Advisory Lifted
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted for Delcambre
- The City of Scott Issues a Boil Water Advisory
- UPDATE: Franklin Water System Boil Water Advisory Lifted
- City of Opelousas Lifts Boil Water Advisory for Areas Southbound of Creswell Lane
- UPDATE: City of Carencro Boil Water Advisory Rescinded
- Lafayette Utilities System Boil Water Advisory Update
- Boil Advisory Issued for Duson Water Customers
- Water boil advisory for Waterworks District #3 (Coteau) has been lifted
- Boil Advisory Issued for Some Areas in Opelousas has been Lifted
Scroll for more content...