Please be aware that Main Street in Broussard will be closed to thru traffic just west of the Village of Broussard subdivision, beginning on Wednesday, May 12th, for approximately 30 days. This closure is part of the Envision Broussard Phase 1 – South Bernard Road to Clara Project and is necessary for making drainage improvements. Main St. will be closed at the actual site of construction, which means all residents of the area will have access to their homes. Alternate routes for traveling to and from Lafayette will be Albertson Parkway and Highway 90. Detour signs will be provided to help direct traffic. Please allow extra time on your commute, and we appreciate your patience while this necessary work is being completed.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
Please be aware that Main Street in Broussard will be closed to thru traffic just west of the Village of Broussard subdivision.
Posted: May 10, 2021 2:11 PM
- City of Broussard Announces Upcoming Road Closures
- Broussard city council appoints interim police chief
- Police Chief Allen Broussard Arrested
- Missing Broussard Man Located Safe
- Upcoming road closures for Youngsville drainage pipe installation
- Broussard Police Chief Announces His Retirement amid investigation
- City of New Iberia Announces Serret Alley Road Closure
- Broussard City Council Unamimously Votes to Fire Assistant Police Chief
- Champagne Named Principal of Broussard Middle School
- Heart of the Eagles: Alex Broussard
Scroll for more content...