Lafayette, La. - Lafayette City Marshal Reggie Thomas proposed on Tuesday to the Lafayette City Council, a plan to have his agency oversee security for City Hall.
Lafayette City Marshal Reggie Thomas proposed on Tuesday to the Lafayette City Council, a plan to have his agency oversee security for City Hall.
Posted: Feb 10, 2021 7:01 PM
- Lafayette City Marshal proposes to oversee security at City Hall
- Marshal Thomas Not Proceeding with City Hall Security Plan
- City Council Appoints New Iberia Interim City Marshal
- Louisiana Supreme Court Declined to Hear Appeal by Suspended Lafayette City Marshal Brian Pope
- Former City Marshal Brian Pope Released From Jail
- Maurice City Hall Temporarily Closed Due to Possible COVID-19 Exposure
- Crowley City Hall to Re-open to the Public
- Lafayette City Parish Sues Creator of Fake 'Antifa' Facebook Events
- Eunice City Marshal's Office Warns Motorists of Using Fake Motor Vehicle Inspection Stickers
- Eunice City Marshals' Office Warns of Fake Money Circulating Throughout Acadiana
Scroll for more content...