Ben Broussard of Catholic Charities joined News 15 Today to discuss how Catholic Charities is involved with the Brees Foundation and Second Harvest , coming together to help feed people impacted by COVID- 19. For more information on how you can volunteer, visit CatholicCharitiesAcadiana.org.
Catholic Charities Helping to Feed Those Impacted by COVID-19
Posted: Jul 27, 2020 10:25 AM
- Catholic Charities Helping to Feed Those Impacted by COVID-19
- Catholic Charities of Acadiana Needs Volunteers
- Chevron Donates $75,000 to Catholic Charities of Southwest Louisiana to Feed Thousands of Families This Holiday Season
- Second Harvest Food Bank and Catholic Charities Announce New Partnership
- Goodwill and Catholic Charities of Acadiana Come Together to Help Those in Need
- COVID-19 Impacts on Farmers
- Friday Feed is Back!!
- Friday Feed: Crawfish Haven
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- The Friday Feed: Crawfish Haven
Scroll for more content...