Susannah Craig, joined News15 at Noon virtually to chat about how Camp Bon Coeur has had to serve the community in a new way.
Camp Bon Coeur And Covid-19
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 4:25 PM
- Camp Bon Coeur And Covid-19, Finding New Ways To Serve
- Bon Temps Grill Open In New Location
- Local Restaurant Bon Temps Grill Moving to Larger Location Despite COVID-19
- Serving Up Fire Safety In The Kitchen
- The Bead King Finds Way To Celebrate A Pandemic Mardi Gras Season
- BBB Serving Acadiana Announces 2020 Annual Awards Finalists
- BBB Serving Acadiana Announces 2020 Annual Awards Winners
- Ways To Keep The Kiddos Entertained During Covid-19 and Summer Months
- BBB Scam Alert: A COVID-19 Vaccine is on the Way and So are the Scams.
- Maryland authorities raced to find and stop a child positive for Covid-19 from boarding a flight
Scroll for more content...