COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana. Zack Mcmath with Acadiana Food Hub joined News 15 Today to expand on this.
COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana.
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 10:09 AM
- COVID-19 Impacts on Farmers
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- Election Year Impacting Finances
- Catholic Charities Helping to Feed Those Impacted by COVID-19
- The Impacts of COVID-19 On Families With Young Children
- Livestock Farmers prepare for Hurricane Delta's Arrival
- Can Cryptocurrency Impact Your Taxes?
- Iberia Parish farmers deal with Hurricane Laura aftermath
- Farmers in 21 Parishes May Qualify for Hurricane Laura Aid
- Farmers Insurance returns to Louisiana after 7-year absence
Scroll for more content...