COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana. Zack Mcmath with Acadiana Food Hub joined News 15 Today to expand on this.
COVID-19 has impacted farmers and the whole farm to table market here in Acadiana.
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 10:09 AM
- COVID-19 Impacts on Farmers
- Acadiana Severely Impacted by COVID-19
- Catholic Charities Helping to Feed Those Impacted by COVID-19
- Election Year Impacting Finances
- Livestock Farmers prepare for Hurricane Delta's Arrival
- Policy Institute Conducting Survey to Gauge Impact of COVID-19 on LA Families’ Child Care Arrangements
- Iberia Parish farmers deal with Hurricane Laura aftermath
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
- COVID 19's impact on Louisiana for job loss has nearly doubled Katrina's impact
- UL Expands COVID-19 Dashboard
Scroll for more content...