Local Attorney, Alex Stanford, of Stanford Law Firm, virtually joined News15 at Noon to break down the recent bar lawsuit due to the Covid-19 Pandemic Restrictions.
Breaking Down The Covid-19 Bar Lawsuit
Posted: Aug 7, 2020 3:22 PM
- Breaking Down The Covid-19 Bar Lawsuit
- Bar Permits Suspended Following COVID - 19 Violations
- St. Landry Parish Allows Bars to Open
- St. Mary Parish Bars to Reopen
- St. Martin Parish Bars to Reopen
- St. Mary Parish bars to reopen
- Lafayette Parish Falls Below 5% COVID-19 Positivity Rate Prompting Reopening of Bars In Lafayette Parish
- Lawsuit Seeks Protections for Louisiana Black Bears
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- US female firefighters fight discrimination with lawsuits
Scroll for more content...