The Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of a man's body found in a wooded area along the 300 block of St. Clair Road in north Lafayette. A Sheriff's spokesman tells News 15 the man appears to have died of natural causes.
Body found near St. Clair Road
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 5:40 PM
- Body Found in Wooded Area of Lafayette
- Body Found Near Acadiana Park in Lafayette
- Body Found in Franklin
- Body of Missing Juvenile Found
- Body Found in Bayou Courtableu Identified
- UPDATE: Lafayette Police Seeking the Public's Help in Connection with Body Found on Hillside Circle
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff's :Endangered Runaway Found Safe
- Body Found in Pond Behind Residence in Lake Author
- Waitr Expands Footprint in Areas Surrounding Lafayette – Launches in Abbeville
- Even More Expansion for Waitr in Lafayette Area
Scroll for more content...