Ouachita Parish – On July 4, 2020, shortly before 9:30 p.m., Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop F began investigating a fatality crash on Louisiana Highway 594 near Love Drive. This crash claimed the life of 35-year-old Donny Jackson Jr. of Monroe. The initial investigation revealed a bicycle was traveling southbound on Louisiana Highway 594 when it was struck from the rear by a southbound 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe. The bicyclist, whose bicycle was not equipped with any lamps nor reflective devices, sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the crash location. Toxicology samples were obtained and submitted for analysis. This crash remains under investigation.
Troopers from Louisiana State Police Troop F began investigating a fatality crash on Louisiana Highway 594 near Love Drive.
Posted: Jul 6, 2020 4:29 PM
- Bicyclist Killed in Ouachita Crash
- Early Morning Crash Kills Unidentified Bicyclist in Iberia Parish
- Man Killed in Bossier Parish Crash
- DeRidder Man Killed in Beauregard Parish Crash
- Driver Killed in Richland Parish Crash
- Bush Man Killed in Single Vehicle Crash
- Rollover Crash Kills Unrestrained Jonesboro Man
- Driver Killed in Single-Vehicle Crash in St. Landry Parish
- Driver Killed in Two-Vehicle Crash in Iberia Parish
- Eunice Woman Killed in Single-Vehicle Crash in St. Landry Parish
Scroll for more content...