The Bayou Teche water works has a serious leak in a 6" water line at the intersection of Chalfont Crescent and Sugar Oaks. Water pressure is low and to make repairs the water will need to be turned off. Therefore a boil water advisory has been issued for customers along Blue Haven Dr., Sugar Mill Rd, Kyle Landry Rd., Chalfont Cresent Rd., Troy Rd., and Belvedere Dr. Bayou Teche water works asks that you do not drink the water without boiling it first. All stored water, drinks and ice from this supply should be discarded. The line is currently being repaired and will be flushed and chlorinated after repair. For more information, please contact Rick Frederick at 337-229-6029.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
The Bayou Teche water works has a serious leak in a 6" water line at the intersection of Chalfont Crescent and Sugar Oaks and a boil water advisory has been issued.
Posted: Nov 23, 2020 4:31 PM
- Bayou Teche Water Works Issues Boil Water Advisory
- Franklin Water System Has Issued a Boil Water Advisory
- Bayou Teche Museum 2021 Fundraiser
- The City of Scott Issues a Boil Water Advisory
- UPDATE: Franklin Water System Boil Water Advisory Lifted
- Bayou Teche Museum Celebrates 10-Year Birthday
- Teche- Vermilion Fresh Water District Keeps Our Bayous and Waterways from Flooding
- Bayou Teche Museum to Unveil Poster by Lee Ball
- UPDATE: Town of Sunset Water System Boil Advisory has been Rescinded
- Bayou Segnette State Park Fully Reopens
Scroll for more content...