Attorney General Jeff Landry released his opinion on a mask mandate put into effect on Monday by Governor John Bel Edwards. In a release issued today AG Jeff Landry states, "The Governor's recent mandates do not appear to serve achieving any type of goal or mission in a manner consistent with statutory autority and Consitutional provisions." Read the full release below.
Attorney General Jeff Landry released his opinion on a mask mandate put into effect on Monday by Governor John Bel Edwards.
Posted: Jul 15, 2020 2:21 PM
Updated: Jul 15, 2020 3:02 PM
- Attorney General Jeff Landry Releases His Opinion on Mask Mandate
- Gov. Edwards Issues Statement on the Attorney General's Politically Motivated Opinion
- Lafayette Consolidated Government Recognizes Statewide Mask Mandate
- First Amendment Lawyer Breaks Down Mask Mandate
- St Landry Parish Daily Arrest Report 7/22/2020
- Gov. Edwards Sends Response to Attorney General's Letter on Face Mask Mandate and Other Measures Necessary to Protect the Health of Louisianans from COVID-19
- Blue Cross Urges Louisianians to Comply with Statewide Mask Mandate
- Sheriff Mike Couvillon Makes Statement on Governors Mask Mandate
- Music Educators Navigating Mask Mandates and Social Distancing
- Driver Killed in Single-Vehicle Crash in St. Landry Parish
Scroll for more content...