On March 6 2021 calls were received by the Church Point Police Department of shots fired in the 700 block of Martin Luther King Dr. Upon arrival officers learned that a female had been shot and was en-route to the hospital. While one officer headed to the hospital officers secured the scene and retrieved information. Several 9 mm and 40 caliber casings were recovered at the scene. Further investigation revealed one of the bullets penetrated the window of the residence and also hit a vehicle parked in the parking lot. Also hit was the vehicle that the victim that was shot was sitting in. Investigation revealed the vehicle used had been stolen in Crowley prior to the shooting. Through further investigation evidence was obtained that implicated three juvenile subjects 2 -16 year olds and 1- 17 year old from the Crowley Area who conducted the shooting. The three suspects were charged and the case has been turned over to the 15th Judicial District Attorneys Office for prosecution. The victim was shot in the arm and was treated and released.
On March 6 2021 calls were received by the Church Point Police Department of shots fired in the 700 block of Martin Luther King Dr.
Posted: Mar 19, 2021 2:03 PM
Updated: Mar 19, 2021 2:06 PM
- Three Juveniles Arrested in Shooting in the 700 Block of Martin Luther King Drive
- No Waste Collection on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Leaders and Organizations Recognize Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- All Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Activities and Programs for 2021 Suspended
- Two Juveniles Arrested for Homicide
- Juveniles arrested for vehicle burglaries
- UPDATE: Man Indicted in homicide in the 700 Block of South College Road
- Juveniles Arrested for Several Shootings in Church Point
- Police Investigate Shooting in the 900 Block of Carmel Drive
- Juvenile Arrested for Attempted Second Degree Murder
Scroll for more content...