Local First Amendment Attorney, Alex Stanford, joined News15 at Noon virtually to discuss the process of the SCOTUS Nominee Confirmation Hearing and answers other questions regarding the spot left open by former Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
Posted: Oct 14, 2020 2:46 PM
- Answering Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing Questions
- Answering Your Financial Questions: What is SPAC?
- Louisiana Supreme Court Declined to Hear Appeal by Suspended Lafayette City Marshal Brian Pope
- Facebook's 'supreme court' just ruled against Facebook
- Questions and Answers about Direct Housing Assistance for Hurricane Laura
- Supreme Court could put new limits on voting rights lawsuits
- Questions and Answers about Direct Housing in Southwest Louisiana for Hurricane Laura
- FEMA Answers: Appeals Process Q&A
- First federal execution in 17 years carried out in Indiana after Supreme Court cleared way
- Local Attorney Explains Supreme Court Orders In Relation To Hurricane Laura
Scroll for more content...