Non-profits are having to re-think how they raise funds during the global pandemic, the American Cancer Society is no different. This year, instead of their annual Black and White Gala, they'll be raising funds through the virtual Bow Tie Experience.
American Cancer Society's Black And White Gala Goes Virtual
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 9:09 PM
- American Cancer Society's Black And White Gala Goes Virtual
- Give Grace Gala with Red Bird Ministries
- Miles Perret Cancer Services Launches Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- 2020 Miles Perret Cancer Services Triathlon is Going Virtual!
- Miles Perret Cancer Services Kicks Off Virtual Scavenger Hunt
- Games Across Acadiana Kicks Off Virtual Scavenger Hunt For Miles Perret Cancer Services
- 2021 Economic Outlook Virtual Event
- Harris Makes History as First Female, Black, South Asian American VP-Elect
- Actor Chadwick Boseman, who Inspired Millions as Superhero Black Panther and Jackie Robinson, has Died of Cancer
- Schools Across Acadiana Switch to Virtual Learning
Scroll for more content...