According to the Lafayette Consolidated Government, The Alexandria Medical Special Needs Shelter is open. Anyone who needs to evacuate should first call 211. A representative will screen callers and route them to the LDH triage line if needed.
Photo courtesy of https://ldh.la.gov/
The Alexandria Medical Special Needs Shelter is open.
Posted: Oct 8, 2020 2:16 PM
- Alexandria Medical Special Needs Shelter Open.
- Hurricane Laura's Impact on the Medical Community
- Louisiana Legislature to Conduct Second Special Session
- Louisiana State Senate Adjourns Second Special Session
- Lafayette Consolidated Government Responds to Information Regarding Shelters
- Animal Shelter Partners to Offer Free Rabies Vaccinations for Dogs
- Acadian Ambulance’s Medic of the Year Celebration Goes Virtual
- New Volleyball Facility Opens
- Acadiana Po-boy Festival Announces Special Pandemic Edition
- Shelter In Need of Volunteers to Foster and Adopt Bottle-Fed Kittens, Working Cats
Scroll for more content...