Tommy Angelle Jr. with Waitr joined News 15 Today to discuss how the company is helping with relief efforts in Lake Charles.
Acadiana working to Provide Relief After Hurricane Laura
Posted: Sep 3, 2020 11:02 AM
- Acadiana working to Provide Relief After Hurricane Laura
- United Way of Acadiana, Hampr Partner to Provide Laundry Relief to Laura Evacuees
- Transportation Assistance for Hurricane Laura Evacuees in Acadiana
- Governor Edwards Issues Proclamation to Provide Relief for TOPS Students Affected by Hurricane Laura
- Blue Cross Foundation Commits $5 Million to Hurricane Laura Relief
- Community Coffee Company Launches Hurricane Laura Relief Efforts
- Chevron Contributes $50,000 to Hurricane Laura Relief Efforts
- Hurricane Laura Storm Debris Pickup
- Hurricane Laura causes wetland pollution
- Waste Management Announces Collection Schedule Changes Across Acadiana Due to Hurricane Laura
Scroll for more content...