NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Five incumbent Louisiana representatives face no well-known opposition in Tuesday’s election, but there's a question as to who will represent a heavily Republican district where Rep. Ralph Abraham is stepping down from his northeast Louisiana-based district. Nine people are running to fill the open seat. Voters also are deciding on seven proposed amendments, including a measure to make sure nothing in the Louisiana Constitution is construed as granting women the right to abortion.
Photo courtesy of AP Photo/Melinda Deslatte, File
Five incumbent Louisiana representatives face no well-known opposition in Tuesday’s election.
Posted: Nov 3, 2020 7:53 PM
- Abortion amendment, Abraham's successor on Louisiana ballot
- President Donald J. Trump Amends Louisiana Disaster Declaration
- President Donald J. Trump Amends Emergency Declarations for Louisiana and Texas
- Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Soccer Preview
- Louisiana is holding a special election today. Here's who is on the ballot
- First Amendment Lawyer Breaks Down Mask Mandate
- South Louisiana Giving Day
- Louisiana Phase 3 Guidelines
- Hemp Farming In Louisiana
- Legal Question: Absentee Ballot Vs. Mail In Ballot
Scroll for more content...