The American Civil Liberties Union of Louisiana (ACLU) is calling on Lafayette Mayor- President Josh Guillory to immediatley end an executive order banning " congregating or loitering" downtown. Alanah Odoms , Executive Director of ACLU of Louisiana joined News 15 at 5 to dicuss the executive order.
ACLU calls on Guillory to end executive order banning loitering downtown.
Posted: Aug 31, 2020 5:28 PM
- ACLU Calls on Guillory to End Executive Order Banning Loitering Downtown
- Guillory Announces Further Reductions to Avoid Budget Shortfalls
- Mayor- President Josh Guillory Discusses Recreation Center Closures
- Kenneth Boudreaux Speaks on Mayor-President Josh Guillory's Budget Priorities
- Mayor-President Guillory Quarantines After Being Exposed to COVID-19
- NAACP Joins ACLU of Louisiana Calling for the Censure of Congressman Clay Higgins
- ACLU of Louisiana Statement on Emergency Election Plan
- Lafayette Mayor-President Josh Guillory Reiterates Zero Tolerance Policy for Threats to Life and Property
Scroll for more content...