BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — The state tourism department says three scenic Louisiana automobile routes have received special designations from the Federal Highway Administration. The Bayou Teche Byway in south Louisiana and the Boom or Bust Byway in north Louisiana have been labeled as National Scenic Byways by the federal agency. And the Great River Road in Louisiana has been given the agency’s All-American Road designation. Lt. Gov. Billy Nungesser says the designations will help entice tourists to take road trips in the state.
Photo courtesy of MGN Online
The state tourism department says three scenic Louisiana automobile routes have received special designations from the Federal Highway Administration.
Posted: Feb 20, 2021 9:46 AM
- 3 Louisiana routes get federal designations
- Five Additional Louisiana Parishes Designated for Individual Disaster Assistance
- Louisiana picks design firm for $14M coastal research center
- Federal Disaster Relief Approved for Louisiana
- Louisiana Men Sentenced on Federal Firearms Charges
- Louisiana Public Schools Slow to Use Federal Coronavirus Aid
- Three South Louisiana Men Sentenced forViolating Federal Firearms Laws
- Drug Trafficker from Ringgold, Louisiana Sentenced to Federal Prison
- Louisiana senators worry federal aid could inflate budget
- Louisiana vs Louisiana Tech Soccer Preview
Scroll for more content...