If you have yet to fiel your 2017 tax return you have until May 17th to do so! Local CPA, Robin LeBlanc, has easy tips for you when you file.
2017 Tax Return Deadline Approaching
Posted: May 3, 2021 5:47 PM
- 2017 Tax Return Deadline Approaching
- Deadline for FEMA Assistance After Hurricane Laura is Approaching
- Voter Registration Deadlines for the April 24 Election Approaching
- Absentee Ballot Deadline Approaching For The April 24 Election
- New Tax Deadline For Louisiana Residents
- IRS Reminds Truckers of Aug. 31 Highway Use Tax Return Deadline; E-file Encouraged
- Deadline to Register for FEMA Assistance is Approaching for Hurricane Delta
- FEMA temporary housing deadline
- Reminder: Louisiana’s Individual Income Tax Filing deadline is June 15
Scroll for more content...