Katrena King of the Acadiana Planning Commission joined News 15 Today to provide information on their "Say it don't spray it" campaign. The goal is to have local influencers submit video to promote mask wearing. To submit a video visit www.AOCinc.org/submit.
Katrena King of the Acadiana Planning Commission joined News 15 Today to provide information on their "Say it don't spray it" campaign.
Posted: Jul 14, 2020 8:16 AM
Updated: Jul 14, 2020 8:42 AM
- "Say It Don’t Spray It" Campaign: Locals Submit Video to Promote Mask Wearing
- Walmart says all customers will be required to wear masks
- Biden Implores Americans to Wear Masks Amid Vaccine Progress
- Many People in Acadiana Are Wearing Masks in Public Whether They Are for Masks or Not Because of Mask Mandate
- College Colors Day kicks off UL Lafayette’s Wear Red Campaign
- NFL Will Require Fans to Wear Masks for 2020 Football Season
- DOTD Asks Motorists to Wear Masks When Using Cash/Credit at GeauxPass Toll Booth
- CDC Changes Guidance on Close Contacts, Emphasizes Importance of Wearing Mask
- CDC says travelers must wear masks on all forms of public transportation
- Fauci: 'Possible' Americans will be wearing masks in 2022 to protect against Covid-19
Scroll for more content...