November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month and as mentioned in the article, an estimated 5.7 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease and that number is growing - nearly 1 in 3 people 85 or older have Alzheimer's. But only 9% of Baby Boomers have a plan in place to pay for a caregiver when they need help and only 25% have a living will.
November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month
Posted: Nov 10, 2020 5:07 PM
Updated: Nov 10, 2020 5:18 PM
- November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America to Host Nationwide Virtual Walk During National Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- August Is National Minority Donor Awareness Month
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Offers Six Steps to Reduce Caregiver Stress During National Stress Awareness Month
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections Recognizes National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Safe Digging Month
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections Recognize Diabetes Awareness Month
- March Is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- April is Distracted Driver Awareness Month
- April is Senior Hunger Awareness Month
Scroll for more content...