November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month and as mentioned in the article, an estimated 5.7 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease and that number is growing - nearly 1 in 3 people 85 or older have Alzheimer's. But only 9% of Baby Boomers have a plan in place to pay for a caregiver when they need help and only 25% have a living will.
November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month
Posted: Nov 10, 2020 5:07 PM
Updated: Nov 10, 2020 5:18 PM
- November is National Alzheimer's Awareness Month
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America to Host Nationwide Virtual Walk During National Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- August Is National Minority Donor Awareness Month
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections Recognizes National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections Recognize Diabetes Awareness Month
- Walk To End Alzheimer's Interactive Virtual Fundraiser
- Inaugural Halloween Jeep Ride to End Alzheimer's
- Bringing Awareness To Polio
- Opelousas General Health System Celebrates National Breastfeeding Month
- D.R.E.A.M.S. Manufacturing Company Celebrates National Disabilities Month on Halloween
Scroll for more content...