Lynn Bourque, with the Lafayette Animal Shelter and Care Center, joined News15 at Noon to share Lady Jag with viewers and how she needs a home.
At the height of the pandemic, as the coronavirus infected tens of thousands of meat industry workers and caused hundreds to die, executives a…
President Joe Biden on Thursday mourned 1 million American deaths from Covid-19, using the occasion to again urge Congress to pass additional …
A suspect identified as Beau Lafleur was arrested by officers at 2:30 a.m. Thursday near the Oil Center post office, allegedly in possession mail he had stolen from blue postal drop boxes and in possession of a United States Postal Service key.
A Lafayette grand jury indicted one former Lafayette Police officer and cleared two others on allegations of police brutality.
The Opelousas Police Department will soon be armed with a new tool that will help them catch criminals in the act.
- Natural Gas Well Rupture Continues As Resident Began to Worry
- Zoosiana Director takes News 15 on a Safari Tour
- "Too good for this world" Vigil held for 16-year-old car crash victim
- Youngsville Fourth of July Celebration Happening This Weekend
- Enjoy The 16th Annual Taste of Acadiana
- Lawsuit vs. D.R. Horton Homes
- A missing child was found alive after more than 40 years. But the search continues for her parents' killers, police say
- Hospitals grapple with shortage of crucial component for medical imaging tests
- Residents react to free parking coming to an end at Moncus Park
- Attorneys Offering Free Legal Service to Defend Abortion Rights
- Inflation rises at fastest pace in 40 years, pushed up by record gas prices
- Case That Galvanized "Heather's Law" Ends with Murder Conviction
- Monday Mange: Bacon Cheeseburger Puff Pastries
- FCC commissioner calls on Apple and Google to remove TikTok from their app stores
- AI made these stunning images. Here's why experts are worried