Lafayette is a city with a deep military heritage, and on Saturday, May 27 four Touchet cousins gathered in Duson to see their fathers added to VFW Post 9822’s Memorial Wall.
- Louisiana COVID Information
- Download Our Apps
Currently in Lafayette
89°F / 67°F
The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is resigning.
The World Health Organization says that COVID-19 no longer qualifies as a global emergency.
'This is the last thing we need:' Millions of businesses hammered by the pandemic need to start paying back Covid loans
At Teddy & The Bully Bar restaurant near downtown Washington, DC, business has never been the same since the pandemic hit.
NEW IBERIA (KADN/KLAF) -- A lawsuit filed Thursday against Arby's alleged wrongful death of a manager whose body was recently found in a freezer at the fast food chain's New Iberia restaurant.
NEW IBERIA (KADN/KLAF) -- A man was shot and critically wounded Thursday in New Iberia.
News release from Rayne Police Dept...
- St. Landry Parish Sheriff speaks on the arrest of well known Opelousas attorney & husband
- Man shot, critically wounded while walking along a New Iberia Street
- 2 dead, including 10-year-old, in US Hwy. 182 crash in Lafayette Parish
- 18-wheeler truck driver killed in fiery crash on I-49 in Lafayette
- Man killed as pickup hits several trees, rolls over twice on Lafayette's Simcoe Street
- Arby's sued for wrongful death after manager's body found in New Iberia restaurant freezer
- 14-year-old boy shot, wounded in car at Lafayette intersection
- Former Opelousas DA's daughter arrested on drug and gun charges
- Elderly woman's body found in New Iberia home; may have been deceased for a year
- St. Landry Parish District Attorney's Office one of the busiest in Louisiana
- Husband of Opelousas lawyer arrested on gun & drug charges
- Rayne man arrested for allegedly dumping human bones on steps of church
- Lafayette police car & other vehicle collide on W. Congress Street
- Direction placed on federal housing funds in Lafayette
- Illegal trash dumping in Lake Peigneur angers residents