Facebook has more than 1,100 jobs to fill

CNN — Facebook has 1,159 job openings listed on its corporate site, as the social network company continues its aggressive growth plans.

Can America handle the truth on race?

CNN — Truth and reconciliation. As we mark Martin Luther King Jr. Day this year, it's worth asking: Can America handle either one?

Dashcam video of officer grooving to 'Shake It Off' goes viral

(CNN) — We're used to seeing police dashboard video of speeders, car accidents or worse.

Wealthiest 1% will soon own more than rest of us combined, Oxfam says

Turns out, the rich really are getting richer. And they'll soon own more than the rest of us put together. So says a new report, which estimates that by next year the richest 1% will have as much wealth as the other 99%.

This $3,300 refrigerator has a Keurig coffee maker built in

NEW YORK (CNNMONEY) — High-end refrigerators have featured ice-makers and cold water taps for years. But GE thinks what's missing from your fridge is hot coffee.

'American Sniper' breaks January box office records

NEW YORK (CNNMONEY) — It was a great week for "American Sniper."

State of the Union spoilers: What you need to know about Obama's proposal for the middle class

NEW YORK (CNNMONEY) — The White House has made it clear recently: President Obama intends to use Tuesday's State of the Union address to make a statement about where Democrats stand on a key issue ahead of the 2016 election -- the mid

'Devastating erosion' of taxpayer services at IRS

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- Budget cuts at the IRS have resulted in "a devastating erosion" of services for Uncle Sam's No. 1 benefactor: the U.S. taxpayer.

Robo-wings: Military drones that mimic hawks and insects

(CNN) -- Picking through the rubble of war-damaged buildings in combat zones, looking for enemies, survivors, booby traps or worse is one of the most dangerous jobs in the military.

5 ways to eat healthier this year and lose weight in the process

(Health.com) -- Nutrition is a hot topic these days, yet many of my clients still struggle with consistently following through with "the basics," and the stats show that missing the mark on many healthy habits is the norm.