DOTD lane closures due to installation of new signals
LAFAYETTE, LA (KADN) — DOTD announces that the installation of new signals will continue until Friday, Dec. 20, with the following intersections having intermittent lane closures to allow crews to install the new signals as part of an ongoing signal replacement project.
- La. 3073 (Ambassador Caffery Parkway) at Kaliste Saloom Road
- LA 176 (Moss Street) at Castille Avenue
- LA 176 (Moss Street) at Pine Street
- US 90 (Cameron Street) at Pierce Street
- US 90 (Cameron Street) at LA 182 (University Avenue)
- LA 182 (Pinhook Rd) at LA 182 (University Ave)
- La 182 (Pinhook Rd) at Corporate Blvd
This work is scheduled to take place from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., weather permitting.
There are no vehicle restrictions. Emergency vehicles will have access to the area. No detour is necessary for this work.
DOTD appreciates your patience and reminds you to be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.