ST. MARTINVILLE, LA — A St. Martin Parish man has been arrested after authorities found a plethora of drugs in his home.
On July 21, the St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office started an investigation in reference to possible possession of stolen items and illegal drug activity in the Breaux Bridge area.
Michael Castille, 28, was wanted for two warrants in conjunction with the investigation.
sides at a residence on West Patin in the city limits of Breaux Bridge.
On July 23, detectives made contact with Castille at his residence on West Patin and executed the warrants; more criminal acts were discovered. Detectives located crack cocaine, marijuana, synthetic marijuana, amphetamine, Adderall, methamphetamine, hydrocodone, Xanax and drug paraphernalia inside the residence. Additionally, there was a four-year-old child located in the residence and in the presence of the illegal narcotics.
Castille was arrested and booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Failure to Appear for Arraignment 06-11-13 for Driving Under Suspension
- Failure to Appear Felony Arraignment 06-26-13 for Possession of Marijuana or Synthetic Cannabinoids; Distribution of Schedule II Cocaine; Driving Under Suspension; Safety Belt Use; Tags indicating exemption
- Monies Derived from Drug Sales
- Possession with Intent to distribute Schedule I C.D.S. (Marijuana)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule I (Synthetic Cannabinoid)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II (Crack Cocaine)
- Possession with Intent to distribute Schedule II (Amphetamine)
- Possession of Schedule II (Adderall)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II (Methamphetamine)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule III (Hydrocodone)
- Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule IV (Xanax)
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance in the presence of a Juvenile